Monday 21 November 2011

the best day ever

On a big hot sunny day, “yay” I screamed “its movie time”!!! “What is the AWESOME movie that we are going to be watching today ae aunty”? I said. “The Awesome movie we are going to be watching today is Harry Potter 2 the Deathly Hollows”. “WOW I’ve always wanted to watch that one” I replied. “Member we watched the first one at home member” claimed my aunty Matina.
“Now everybody goes and gets changed and then goes and brushes your hair, and after that go and brush you teeth okay” “Now go and have some break-fast. Remember you have to be nice and tidy” I yelled. “I’m ready” “yay I am the first one ready.” “I sooooo want to go to the movies.”
“We had finished getting ready and my aunty and uncle are still getting ready.” The reason why we were the first one ready, it’s because we were rushing.
When we got to the movies we went to go and get our ticket and then we went to go and get some food because we didn’t want to go and get some food from the movies because it was too dear. We go ice-cream, lollies and chips with dip, it was so delicious.
When we got back to the movies we were just in time to watch the movie. So we went up stairs to give the man our ticket and then after that we went in to go in to the movie Theatre.
After we watched the movie we went to the game zone. We went to the game zone because were waiting for my dad, my uncle and my brother because they we to watch the transformer and we went to watch the Harry potter.
Done by: Zivana

No comments:

Post a Comment